ページ

2014年5月25日日曜日

Today

I am in Japan,Aichi prefecture.

My new job has started from April.

I do something to help the Japanese company like Accenture.

It is not big deal.

What can new employee do for them? Nothing!!!!!! Nothing!!!!

I know just baseball. haha
★
I work on weekdays from 8 am to 6 pm.

It will be 7 am to 9 pm after few months.

Japanese works so hard,compare with other countries,same as Korea.

It makes me how I live in the future.
★
I always watch baseball games on my iphone and PC.

Major League Baseball,Japanese baseball,Korean baseball,and Taiwanese baseball.

Come on Blue jays,Pirates,Orioles,Marines,Hiroshima Carp, Kia tigers,and 7-Eleven Lions.

I still plan when to go to Colorado,Cincinnati,and Atalanta.

Come on Money!!!

Baseball helps my life.
★
Please eat some dinner when you come Japan and Aichi prefecture.

Please take me to the other world and ballgame.haha

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿